Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a wonderful fiance named JP and a frightened dad Henry. My Instagram account, @annephung, is where I am most popular with my followers. I write about my life in general, my good and bad days. It was 1990 that my family moved to America. At the age of one and a quarter I was able to join my parents. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot for a better life, I aimed to impress them and had tunnel vision when it came to the success. My plan of life was: I would attend university, find work in a corporate then marry, and purchase the house. My plan for success was to attend college to graduate, then get an executive job. Then I'd get married, buy a house and have kids. But life had different plans. In 2013, I found I disliked my corporate position. Even though the compensation and the status was great however, I wasn't sure if it fulfilled me. In reality, I thought I was simply d...
Comments
Post a Comment